Tuesday, June 09, 2009

On Sharing Rooms

I'm looking forward to have my own room. I want my own room where I get to do what I want when I want and wherever I want. Inside the room, at least.

I won't need to care about how messy my table could be. I won't need to come back having my dry laundries thrown onto my bed. I won't need to share my towel rack. I won't need to care that much.

And I definitely won't need to watch what time I need to sleep.

Having a roomie who must sleep with all the lights off is pretty distressing sometimes.

For one, I can't stay up late.

Ugh...

13 Jujus:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Waaaaaaaaaaa I want! I want! I want!

+Ant+

Medie007 said...

want wat?

said...

i agree :)
privacy is so important especially when u need to....hahaha~ :)

Jonzz said...

Dai gor jai must have own room already, HA HA HA

Medie007 said...

leu, need to wat??

jonzz. yalor yalor... need my own room dy

Bengbeng said...

wat everybody want? wat everybody need? scratch head..wat is happening :)

Medie007 said...

i aso scratch head

JL said...

So that room above is indeed your own room now? :O

Wow now you must be able to do lots of private stuff now right? Like reading your textbook late into the night while surfing some interesting websites? :O

Medie007 said...

JL, not my own room lor... i wish i hav my own room. and yeah, definitely late into wee hours of the morning heheheh

Danny said...

soon.. u'll should get it after u grad..

n m loving the ' what i want, when i want and where i want' thing :p

KY said...

Oh dear, you should get your own room when you can afford it. Much more CONVENIENT!!!

Pranny said...

That room is so nice and looks comfortable.. I wish I have ur room....

At least the first thing u go back to ur house u wont think of lower down movements to avoid waking or disturbing anyone...

Medie007 said...

Danny, what was ur mind thinking about 'where you want" hor? :P

Keenyee, i know!!! sharing room is sooo incovenient lor...

Jerry, tats not my room lor. just a photo a grab from flickr. :)