Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On Saying *Cough cough*

Things turn *cough cough* for the better lately in my cough. *cough cough* I can barely *cough cough* talk. I can barely *cough cough* make an effort to talk *cough cough*. Because whenever *cough cough* I try to, it *cough cough* comes back. It's a *cough cough* torture you see. I have *cough cough* syrup Brycanyl in the room *cough cough*. But I don't *cough cough* feel like taking it. I just hope *cough cough* I would be able to talk pretty again. *cough cough*

Annoyed? I thought so too. Try it when you're the one annoying. I wonder if my roomie was too irritated about the cough that he's ready with some rope or whatever to choke me from behind the next time I try to relieve the itch by coughing.

But I love the sexy voice though. *cough cough*

So much for the drama.

Serve me right eating up all the keropok back at home while watching the DVDs.

Now I wonder how am I going to perform in the short case examination next week. DARN! EXAM!

12 Jujus:

Bengbeng said...

cough cough ** if i were a patient would stand a little further cough cough from you :)

Danny said...

drink more water n dun stay up too late in the nite..
get well soon...

TZ said...

Dude, take care and drink more water ....

All the best to your exam eh!

MrBunnyBan said...

Record your sexy maaan voice for us to hear. :P

.:: Ant ::. said...

Sexy sexy voice in preparation for V day. ^_^

+Ant+

Anonymous said...

With the SEXY voice, how can u NOT do well in ur exams hehe. Miss reading all ur posts and rants about ur ward work and antics with ur Profs etc - they were deliciously interesting ;)(so write more hint* hint*)

Get well fast ya, if cough persists maybe try a course of Azithromycin...could be some atypical organism. Good Luck!!

:) a fellow medie

Jason said...

hmmm.. have you tried the "Pei Pa Gou" thing? Apparently it works well for elderly women.. :p

Medie007 said...

bengbeng, tat's wat im trying to do. a good reason not to clerk patients. hahaha

danny, thanks. will drink more water lor..

tz, thank you thank you. :)

ban, and say wat?

Medie007 said...

anton, not celebrating v-day lor. wanna celebrate with me ah?

medie, oooooo another medie. show urself! :P will try to write more abt clinical school when there's interesting stuff. :)

jase, wat does that mean? hmmm? hmmm?? hmmmm??? ish. blek :P

Bengbeng said...

Apparently it works well for elderly women.. :p-> apparently some body thinks u r an elderly woman hahahahahah

Medie007 said...

sigh... yalor... who ask me so ah-sam hor?

Rae P said...

don't worry when you're nearing your exam.

i had this interview to be done when i had a terrible cough, and miraculously enough, i didn't cough throughout the interview.

when i came out of the room however, the cough came back instantaneously....

our body knows better xD

and yeah, i too miss your stories around the wards.......i miss malaysians being malaysians xD