Friday, February 27, 2009

On Missing Undies

See, we have washing machines in the hostel. Not that we individually own them washing machines, but rather a few of us would share and paid for it. So whoever paid for it can use it for the laundry.

So yeah, I have been using the washing machine a lot. Considering I don't really like to handwash and everything. I mean erm, I don't wash anything by hand. What's more with the bathroom in such a condition...

Most of the time, it would be a huge load that I myself wasn't even sure how much I put into the machine. But, I was really sure I had 3 new undies when I put my laundry into the washing machine today. I was sure because I wore all them and kept in the laundry basket for a while before I wash them. And since it's holiday, I used the extra function of 'air turbo' which extended the entire washing time to 69 minutes.

But when I went up to pick them laundry out 2.5 hours later, the lid was opened. I thought someone might've checked who's using or something, and since I don't have a pail and all, maybe he didn't cleared it out from the machine... I picked out my clothes and lo and behold.

There's only two pairs of my new undies. One gone missing, and I was sure it wasn't anywhere else.

Who would want another person's undies. Seriously? Goodness. This is crazy...

I can still take it if it's some huge arse crush and he fetishes my undies, which is pretty impossible. But what I'm worried of, what if the undies' are stolen for cursing purposes? GASPS!

19 Jujus:

Chris said...

Oh,, i have about 30 undies, so shud be safe for me. :p

Unknown said...

i thought yesterday chris has 29 undies?

*giggles*

Perky said...

Hmm... maybe someone needed fresh pair of undies and yours just happened to be at the wrong place, the wrong time?? Maybe someone's playing a prank on u ;)

Geez, who knows why anyone would want to take other ppl's undies. But I doubt it's for cursing purposes ;)

Glog said...

OMG...
This must be the guy who secretly comes to your room at night and sucks your nipples...
Hehehe...

.:: Ant ::. said...

next post is ..... pubic hairs turned purple? :P

+Ant+

Medie007 said...

chris, u never know... u just never know. heeee. :P

nicholas, gasps! how come you know? you two pakat yea?

perky, either way, i don't really mind lar. not that i don't have enough undies or anything, bought the new one becuz i forgot to bring new one to change the other day while i was outside.

Medie007 said...

glog, oooo... i wonder what does he look like... hmmm

anton, OMG! how did you know?!

TZ said...

Dude, you must be having stalker in your hostel that like you ... cutey boy... :p Blek~ ... Medie007 got stalker... Medie007 got stalker...

errrrr... i think u better make a report to your hostel authority... otherwise your undie will disappear one by one ... :p

Is there possible that u leave your undie somewhere or given it as a luv gift ... kakaka...

MrBunnyBan said...

Maybe... it's a secret admirer! He's been sniffing your undies!

Anonymous said...

Things are just getting weird in your life eh? Hehehe... But it's good for your blog. Hahaha!!! Entertain us in a way.

Anonymous said...

i would say definitely stalker or admirer!!

JL said...

You're sure nobody feasted on your nipples? XD

Just joking

Paul Figaro J said...

kinky!

Sam said...

I doubt it's for cursing purposes. Though maybe you might wonder who's suddenly sporting a brand new pair of undies on campus. Incidentally, he's living in the same block as you are. ;)

Medie007 said...

TZ, dont think it'll worsen to that extend lar.. :P but i like the idea of havin a stalker. woot woot.

Ban, let him sniff then. :P

Calvin, thanks! :D

Medie007 said...

fable, admirer? *blink blink* coolness.

JL, nah, i'm quite certain for tat...

Paul, hehehe... wad'ya knw? hehe

Sam, do a spot check? LOL

foongpc said...

Now I know why you had nipple pain. The person who stole your undies had planted a curse on you! Oh, but you had nipple pain before your undies were stolen, right? OK, wrong theory. LOL!

Unless he already had a cut of your hair to cast black magic on you and now with the undies, he'll be able to cast a even more powerful black magic on you!

There's one way to block the curse - just steal someone's else undies and wear it overnight. Haha! Just kidding! : )

[SK] said...

ooopsss!!! that is just something so worth a thought of the motive.. good luck :p

Bengbeng said...

wuah this is so exciting.. the mystery of the missing lone undies :) probably a secret admirer