Monday, September 15, 2008

On a Displaced Hospital

Displaced that is.

I was looking through the latest National Cancer Registry for the latest statistics on lung cancer in Malaysia. For the purpose of the most beloved PBL session this afternoon. Blergh.

I wasn't sure how to look for what I want initially. So I went into the directory. It was pretty systematic so to speak. The cases were arranged according to cancer centres a.k.a. hospitals, states and also the doctors. As to why there's doctors directory, I'm not sure. There wasn't any statistics, who am I kidding, it's just a directory, not a report!

That was when I saw something. I don't know whether I should laugh or not. It's the NATIONAL Cancer Registry for God's sake. The last thing they should mess up with is the names of hospitals and where they are located.

I guess the Sabahans are going to fly over to Sarawak for the admission to their largest general hospital. Poor Sabahans...

3 Jujus:

TZ said...

aiyo... Sabah and Sarawak are big state. Moreover takes time to travel... :-p

Darren said...

QEH? isn't tat my hospital? since when has it been shifted to sarawak? haha

Medie007 said...

tz... the two states added up, it's as big as the penisular already la.

silencer. yeaps. QEH has officially become my state's :P and thus, u shall be at my state as well. hahaha

little dove, u're involved as well? lol