Friday, September 12, 2008

On the Dateline

Dr. I won't be around for a few days as she'll have to cover the ward back in UH. So before she called it a day, she gave us some advice. And it sounded as if we're her kids or something.

"So. I won't be around for a few days. Not sure which consultants will come down to take you just yet. But yeah, you get your days off not needing to see my face. Do whatever you want. Just as long as you don't turn the hospital upside down."

All her kids laughed when she joked about it.

"But, when I come back on Thursday, I want all your case summary done. Friday will be the definite last day. If you don't hand in your case summary by Friday, you shall expect a zero for it."

Fook. I haven't got my case sorted! And I don't really think I've got one proper one even!!!

Fook fook fook.

6 Jujus:

Legolas said...

Bitchy doctor appears again.

Shake Trees said...

don't worry. u smirks at her n says u will all take very gud care of the hospital. *devil smirks again. hehehe...

H.a.M.s.A.p said...

I hate writing up case summaries..but what to do..its life~

Medie007 said...

leggie... hellpppppp....

koala: i'm not that mean one lah. ish :P

hamsap... i dunno how to write a decent case summary... everything seemed so important yet nothing really is significant... argh!

Cyclohelix said...

same here, my dateline to handle in all my case reports is next week -.-

Medie007 said...

aihs... let's all die together...! haha