Saturday, August 02, 2008

On the Man of My Dream

I was sitting on the floor talking to a friend when suddenly I was shadowed. I turned right and saw this really tall man. He's 6 feet at least, pretty well built, not exactly a bodybuilder I suppose, but an aspiring one. His man boobs were huge, and his biceps were twice bigger than mine. His tighs were definitely bigger than mine, and damn, his calves were the biggest I ever seen. I looked at his face, he smiled back.

"What's up here?"

"Physical examination. Come, sit down with us."

"Sure. Am Alex."

"Hello Alex, I'm Bong, and this one here is my partner Michelle."

So I was checking him out while we did all the ice breaking. And gosh, man boobs. His fingers were huge, like really huge. His hands were huge. I'm sure he could just grab both my wrists with one hand, like that kinda huge. So, naturally I'll just zoom in on his nails. See if there were any clubbing or something. After all we're doing free physical examination for cardiovascular system.

"You have big hands."

*laughs* "Yeah, I'm big all over."

"Would you mind lying down here? We could start our examination."

"Sure. Do I need to take off my tee?"

"Yeah, please. Thank you."


And off the tee, I was numb struck. Man boobs. Man boobs. MAN BOOBS! They were so solid. And firm. And... I'm speechless. Despite the little bit of tummy and no six packs and all, the chest were good enough to get you gaga over this man.

And I get to touch him all over. His hands, his biceps, up to his pecs, to the sides into the axilla, down to his abdomen.

"Solid firm tummy."

*laughs* "I'm fat. I know."

"Doesn't appear to me. You look really well built."

"Really? Thanks!"

"Do you mind if I pull your pants a little bit lower?"

"Sure, suits yourself. But not too low. It's already growing."


*giggles* In fact it's poking out from his pants. Michelle left before I went into the hands. So it was just me and him. He was looking at me with this really stary look. Pretty de-nerving. That's why the whole physical examination went haywired. I just couldn't get my hands off his man boobs. And later on the groin.

"Ooops. It's coming out."

*chuckles* "Don't worry. We're both men."

"Alright."




And I turned around to lie on my tummy. I was subconcious, so I know I had an erection. It'd be much too embarassing if the foster parents saw my rod. What's more, there's 3 other classmates. I know it's just natural to get an erection during REM sleep, and naturally guys would get erection anyhow. But I just am not that open to show that I have an erection just yet. After all, I'm brought up in a pretty conservative family.

It was the first night staying over at Rumah Agan in Sarawak where we had our community service for the Baktisiswa Sarawak.

And it was 5 in the morning.

But to have me still remembering that dream quite vividly... it was...

Unexplanable.

6 Jujus:

Darren said...

so,it's a dream?lol

Little Dove said...

And I was thinking your physical examination didn't sound quite right. It was a wet dream after all. Happy social work! :)

Legolas said...

You dream about a man without six packs?! Men in dreams must be perfect!

Medie007 said...

yea it was a dream. and nope, it's not a wet dream. i din get wet. :P

leggie, my man didn't have six packs, hi kinda have a tummy, but his tummy is solid and firm type :P

H.a.M.s.A.p said...

Solid and firm type tummy is better than "spare-tyre" tummy wo. ^^

Medie007 said...

lmao
yea it is