Friday, June 06, 2008

On Stalking Another Gay

In the med school that is.

As the darling Compaq was bed-ridden in the HP Hospital, I decided to come to the computer lab. I don't feel like staying at home, 4 of them guys went working part-time as telephone survey persons, the types whom you'd just say "Sorry, I'm not free." to, if you ever received such calls. None of the other friends were free since it's a weekday. So I thought yea, why not just come over to the computer lab.

There's very little students around in the university. Take away the first years and the 2nd years, the 3rd years have not come back from Klang, while the final years are busy with rounds. The biomeds and dentals are on hols as well. SO... that leaves just the nursing students. And of course us who are still around with the elective project.

He walked in after me, presuming he doesn't have the access card, as he and another female nursing students were giggling as they rushed to the door, and prevented it from closing. I picked a pc and sat down, starting off with the emails. He sat in the pc in front of me. Not exactly the one in front, rather adjacent to me, right frontal view.

So he was looking at yet another friendster-like site. If I don't recall wrongly, it's faceparty or something. Yellow bubbly icon on the left upper corner of the page. Pictures of men appeared on the screen again. Decently clothed yes. Moustache, clean shaven beard, Malay chap of early 30s or late 20s. Well-defined body, as seen through the shirts, and very well taken photographs. My first thought was that that guy was some relative or maybe a senior or something. But then, there was a picture of a newspaper cutting showing the guy in the picture as one of the top 10 engineers in Malaysia. The nursing student of course showed the picture to his female colleague sitting next to him. And he giggled.

Fishy facts finally confirmed when he scrolled down on one of the photos. Comment was seen, with the avatar of a naked upper body. Chiselled body that was. Hooo... Some successful gay icon with good looks? No wonder men go gaga over him. The nursing student proceed to other photos. And finally watching some videos. The man in the video was of the same person as of the one in the photos. And he only played this one video where the man was doing some promotions or whatever, shirtless. Hell his body will definitely gaga everyone, girls, ladies, muscle-hunk-wannabe, gay boys. Rest assured, he's one hell of a fine young man.

No no, I didn't ask the nursing student if he's gay or anything. Not that it's surprising or anything. Gay men are all over the place nowadays. Heck there's rumours saying one of the doctors that gave us a lecture before, is gay as well. Well, not like anyone can confirm that, unless they themselves come out with pride saying "I am Gay, so what?".


But yea, I think, I mean, I personally think, he is a rainbow. I mean, which straight man would go view the photos of another man, which have his photos commented by another person with a half naked avatar? On top of that, video as well?! Does that ring anything?

So there you go. The medical field is not that straight after all. *sniggering*


ps: photo by
tomcattanach. Is it the shorts or the hat? I actually like flowery shorts.

3 Jujus:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I also want to take Medicine.

Pike-chan said...

hmm... nmext time give a tap on his shoulder and make frens la

Medie007 said...

passerby: NOOOOO DON'T!!!!!!

pikey: ha... yer... tak mau la.. shy shy